CGHS Recruitment 2018
Here we have the latest news for all the contenders who are seeking for Pharmacist job and the good news is that the recruitment board of Central Government Health Scheme invited the applications to fill the 30 vacant seats for the posts of Pharmacist Allopathy, Pharmacist Ayurveda, Pharmacist-cum-clerk- Homeopathy and Pharmacist-cum-clerk- Unani. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date of registration which is 27th May 2018. Authority has clear their words that applications send by any other mode will not be accepted. Aspirants can apply through the web link which is arranged at the finishing point of this page. You can also follow the simple and easy steps to apply which are given below. Additional information regarding Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Vacancies Details, Important Dates are mentioned below so go ahead and read all the details carefully and if you think that you are eligible for one of these posts then apply as soon as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for CGHS Recruitment 2018
- For Pharmacist Allopathy
Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) or +2 or its equivalent with science and Diploma in Pharmacy from the recognized University or Board.
- For Pharmacist Ayurveda-
Aspirants who want to apply for this post he should be passed 12th class or its equivalent with science subjects or must have a Degree or Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy course from a recognized University or Board.
- For Pharmacist-cum-clerk-Homeopathy-
Applicants must possess a Degree in Pharmacy with at least one year duration from a recognized University or Board.
- For Pharmacist-cum-clerk-Unani-
Contenders if you want to apply for this vacancy then you must have Degree in Unani Pharmacy from a recognized University or Board.
Candidate’s maximum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
- For General Category aspirants the application fee is Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates there is no application fee.
Selection Procedure for CGHS Recruitment 2018
- Computer Based Test
Pay Scale for CGHS Recruitment 2018
|Post Name||Salary with Grade pay|
|Pharmacy Ayurveda||Rs. 29,200 to 92,300|
|Pharmacy Allopathy||Rs. 5,200 to 20,200 with 2,800 Grade Pay|
|Pharmacy-cum-clerk-Homeopathy||Rs. 5,200 to 20,200 with 2,800 Grade Pay|
|Pharmacy-cum-clerk-Unani||Rs. 29,200 to 92,300|
Vacancies Details of CGHS Recruitment 2018
|Code of Posts||Posts Name||Total No. of Seats||GEN||SC||ST||OBC|
Overview of CGHS Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Organization- Central Government Health Scheme
- Post Name- Pharmacists (Allopathy & Ayush)
- Total No. of Seats- 30
- Applying Mode- Online
- Last Date to Apply- 27th May 2018
- Online Written Examination Center- Hyderabad
- Starting Date to Apply- 28th April 2018
- Closing Date to Apply- 27th May 2018
- Admit Card Available Date- 3rd June 2018
- Examination Date- 26th & 27th June 2018
Apply Online for CGHS Recruitment 2018
- First of all, you have to visit the “official site” of “CGHS” which is set at the ending point of this page.
- After a while, the homepage of CGHS will be open in front of you.
- Then, click on the link given under the “Notification” which is arranged in the middle of that page.
- Now, enter your “Id” and “Password’ to Login.
- After a minute, the ‘Application Form” will be open.
- Then, fill all the details correctly as demanded.
- Pay the “Application Fee”.
- Hit the “Submit” or “OK” button.
- Take a “print out” of it for further process.
If any question is clicking in your mind related to CGHS Recruitment 2018 then you can share it through comment box with our experts and get the instant reply as our faculty will not delay in sorting out your queries.