NTA UGC NET 2018
If you have missed the opportunity for the NTA UGC NET July Online Form 2018 and still want to apply then we have a fresh news for you. Thus, the board of the National Testing Agency decided to conduct the exam twice a year so now it’s time for the NTA UGC NET 2018. As it is available from the 1st day of September 2018 for the UGC NET December Exam 2018. So, if you are interested then you can register your name for it before the last date of the registration that is the 30th September 2018. The mode of applying will be online only means you have to go to the main link whi8ch is settled at the ending point of this page. Before applying must go through the below-given details.
अभी अभी आई सूचना के मुताबिक जो भी अभियार्थी नेट की परीक्षा कि तयारी कर रहे है वे सभी के लिए एक खुशखबरी है की वे UGC NET Recruitment December 2018 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते है जो की १ सितम्बर २०१८ से शुरू होकर ३० सितम्बर २०१८ को ख़तम होंगे|
UGC NET Exam Date December 2018
|Important Events||Required Dates (Tentative)|
|Notification Release On||07.07.2018|
|Registrations Start for December 2018||01.09.2018|
|Last Date to Apply for December 2018||30.09.2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||November 2018|
|Dates of Exam||9th to 23rd December 2018|
|Declaration of Result||10th January 2019|
Check Brief Details Related to NTA UGC NET 2018
- Name of Authority- National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Information About- Online Application Form
- Conducting For- Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship
- Beginning Date to Submit Applications- 1st September 2018
- Ending Date to Submit Applications- 30th September 2018
- Examination Name- National Eligibility Test 2018
- Authorized Address- https://cbsenet.nic.in/
Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET Online Form December 2018
- Candidates must have the Master’s Degree from the recognized Board or University with having at least 55% marks.
- All the candidates who belong to the reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) or persons with disability (PWD) should have at least 50% in Master’s Degree.
- If you are pursuing the Master’s Degree course then you are also eligible to apply.
- All the requirements to fill this form is the same for the transgender.
- All those aspirants who have completed the Ph.D. Degree by 19th September 1991 can also apply for this form and will get the relaxation of 5% in the marks (50%).
- If you want to apply for the Assistant Professor then you can apply freely as no age limit will be described by the board.
- The applicants who want to fill the application form for Junior Research Fellowship should not exceed the age of 30 years.
- Candidates who belong to the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD will get the relaxation in the age of 5 years.
- If you have completed the LL.M then you will get the age relaxation of 3 years.
- Research experience aspirants will also get the relaxation in age.
For OBC (NCL) community- Rs. 500/-
For UR category- Rs. 1000/-
For PWD, ST, SC and Transgender- Rs. 250/-
- If you belong to the General category then you have to score at least 40 marks out of 100 for paper 1st and same for paper 2nd.
- All the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD & Transgender applicants have to obtain at least 35 marks out of 100 for the paper I and same for the paper II out of 200 marks.
Important Points for UGC NET Notification December 2018
- All those contenders who have clear the State Eligibility Test (SET) before the 1.06.2002 they don’t need to fill this form for the job. They can apply directly for one of these posts.
- If you have cracked the SET exam after the 1st June 2002 then you are also exempted from the NET December Exam 2018. Thus, you can apply directly for the post of Asst. Professor or JRF but in that state only from which you have qualified the exam.
- Those aspirants who have the Degree in Ph.D. as per the UGC is also free from the NET or SET or SELT Exam and they can apply directly in any University or College across India.
- If you have qualified the UGC JRF Exam then you can also apply directly in any College or University for the above posts.
- Those who have cracked the CSIR (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research) JRF Exam no need to clear the NET Exam as they can directly apply all over India.
If you want to ask any question related to the NTA UGC NET 2018 then you can leave your questions under the comment box which is given below-side. We will try to sort out your queries speedily and serve you the best of our knowledge.
|Official Link||Hit Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Download Notification||Get Here|
|CBSE UGC NET July Answer Key 2018|
|CBSE UGC NET July Result 2018|
|Previous Year Papers|
CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education released the application form for those students who have their personal Interest in the posts of assistant professor and junior research fellowship is looking for this type of job. Now those students who are interested in it can fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 before the due date which is given below.
Many students were eagerly waiting for these posts now are ready to fill this application forms. So students hurry up to fill all these application forms before the last date. Only eligible students can apply for these posts. Those students who are not eligible for this post don’t fill application form otherwise authority will reject their forms.
Who will clear this exam can take easily admission in the Ph.D. courses at various universities. NET mainly is conducted for JRF and who are eligible for the lecturer. This exam is conducted twice in a year. Every year many of students fill application forms for national eligibility test. This exam will conduct on 5th November 2017. For some more important information you can visit its official website or keep connected with our web portal we will update you with the latest information.
Eligibility to fill Application Form of CBSE NET 2017
Only those students who are eligible for this exam only those students can fill its application form. Eligibility criteria for every exam are different according to the authority, universities, and organizations. Eligibility criteria for this exam are:-
- Candidate should have passed their Ph.D. with 50%.
- A candidate should have clear their master degree with 55% marks or the same examination from any recognized university or institution for the post of JRF.
- The maximum age of candidates should be 28 years for junior research fellowship and five other relaxations for other categories like OBC, SC, ST, and PWD.
- There is no age limit for UGC NET exam for the assistant professor post.
Information on CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017
Organization name: Central Board of Secondary Education
Examination name: UGC National Eligibility Test
Information about: CBSE UGC NET application form 2017
Exam date: 5th November 2017
Application form last date: 11th September 2017
Official website: cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET 5 November Exam Notification 2017
So, students, as you know that exam will be held in November. The exam date of CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test date has been released on the official website of CBSE. You can check it on the official website which is given below. Students can apply for this exam through online process. The full process of filling the application form is online.
Those students who are going to fill this application form also want to know the exam date of this exam for the preparation. They need time for this. As you know that the exam date already has been released on the official site of the central board of secondary education that is 5th November 2017.
Apply From: 11th August 2017
Last Date for Application: 11th September 2017
Last Date for Fee Payment via Online Generated Challan: 12th September 2017
Admit Card: October 2017 (3rd Week)
Exam Date: 5th November 2017
Answer Key: November 2017 (3rd Week)
Result: December 2017 (Expected)
Important points to remember while filling application form
- Open the official website first of CBSE that is cbsenet.nic.in click on the option, you want to search for.
- Now, it will ask you some important details which is necessary to fill in the application form.
- Upload scanned photographs and signature on the given space.
- Now you have to pay the application fee which is asked by them to deposit by debit or credit card.
- Check all the information very carefully you have filled in it
- Now click on the submit button to deposit this form.
- And take print out of it for future use.
If there will be any query related to CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 or there will be any issue in filling the form you can visit its official website or you can comment below in the comment box.