Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Syllabus 2018
Everyone needs to be thrilled right away because we are catching whole Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Syllabus 2018 and critical parts details for the post of Stenographer (L.G.), Junior Clerk, and Peon/Hamal. As we know that the process of recruitment has started for each post which a number of vacancies are 8921 for those stupendous candidates who will have cleared all the correct routes of hiring modes. First and foremost tell us that have you filled the application form to register to attend the screening test, Typing test and ahead after qualifying? If you have not been submitted until now then go for it after seeing the advertisement of official details which are adding here.
If you think that you are one of that person who can apply for this post then send you registration form before the last of submitting and that is 10th April 2018. The details of Bombay High Court Stenographer Exam Pattern are caught downward for all the hiring process to know which typing of the condition is going to be added to your examination. In addition it the vast niceties are adjusted in the PDF file of Bombay High Court Stenographer Syllabus 2018. So, go there and know all the points which are main and don’t waste your time for other because those will be must and decided titles from the side of authority.
Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Syllabus 2018
- Name of the Organization- High Court of Bombay
- Post Name- Stenographer (L.G.), Peon/Hamal, Junior Clerk
- Total Seats- 8921
- Ending Date to Be Registered- 10/4/2018
- Hall Ticket- 21st April 2018 to 27th April 2018
- Screening Test- 6th May 2018
- The result of Screening Test- 10th May 2018
- Typing Test- 9th June 2018
- The result of Typing Test- 14th June 2018
- Activeness and Cleaning Test- 12th May 2018 to 13th May 2018
- The result of Activeness and Cleaning Test- 16th May 2018
- For Other Dates- Check Here
Bombay High Court Peon/Hamal Exam Pattern 2018
The path of hiring is depending on the different selection themes and with the different post wise like the post of Junior Clerk and Peon/Hamal is taking screening test which details are managed downward. The ones who will be selected for this test then that person can go for the interview time which will not go to take more time to hold after clearing the first stage.
For Screening Test (Peon/Hamal & Junior Clerk)-
- All the question will be made for the Objective Type.
- Junior Clerk- The number of question is going to be 20 and their total marks are decided for the 40 marks.
- Peon- 15 questions will be taken total 30 marks.
- Subjects- General Knowledge, General English, General Science, General Science, General Awareness, General Computer Knowledge.
- Local languages are the base of question paper for both of post.
- Computer Knowledge is made for the screening exam for the junior clerks.
For Typing Test-
|S.No.||Language||Speed of Dictation||Total Words||The timing of Dictation (minutes)||Transcription of Time (minutes)||Marks|
- Stenographer’s services in the district court shall be enforced for the evaluation of sheets which is typed by the applicants.
For Activeness and Cleaning Test (Hamal/Peon)-
It is going to be base of cleaning test and activeness test where the activeness test will handle 5 marks and for this test, the promptness and swiftness in the movements of the aspirants will be part of the test. The test of cleaning will also catch total 5 marks to select the candidates by showing a test of swiftness and skill.
The last procedure of selection depends on the interview for each post still the marking way is different like for the post of stenographer the number of marks is 20 and 10 scores are made for the Junior Clerks and Peon/Hamal.
Bombay High Court Previous Year Question Papers
Applicants, if you are thinking to adjust your preparation with double hard work then Bombay High Court Last Year Papers will full increase your practice. All the Bombay High Court Old Papers will be settled in the PDF files from the official site which is adjusted in the last of this track. These are most vital to all because you can understand the level of question which was enforced in last year. Everyone should use them after catching all the course just because candidates can decide which type of topics are want to take more time while practising. As if, don’t forget the quality is important more than quantity because as we know the number of applicants is too much high that means competition is going to be situated at the pinnacle.
Now, each user can shoot questions in the comment box to ask their details because our experts are fully ready to explain about the solution about Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Syllabus 2018 and for other questions.