Assam Police Jail Warder Syllabus 2018
Feeling confused that how to start the preparation for the Assam Police Jail Warden Exam 2018? If yes then don’t be upset as on this page you will get all the true details for your practice. Thus, at the bottom of this page, we have arranged the Assam Police Jail Warder Syllabus 2018 in the form of the PDF file. So, hit that link now because only with the assistance of the syllabus you will come to know about the topics and other information that you have to prepare. To download the syllabus you have to tap on the sign of the arrow which is settled at the top of the PDF file.
The board will conduct the PST, PET and Written Test to select the contenders so be ready for it and complete your practice as soon as possible so that you can revise your syllabus once. Whosoever will crack the PET and PST test will only be able to go for the written exam which will be held shortly after these test.
Brief Details for Assam Police Jail Warder Syllabus 2018
|Name of the Authority||Assam Police Department|
|Total Number of Vacancies||135|
|Post Name||Jail Warder|
|Applications Starting Date||8th April 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Applications||8th May 2018|
|Information About||Sarkari Exam Syllabus|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Selection Process||Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Written Exam|
Check Assam Police Jail Warden PST/PET Exam Pattern 2018
Are you searching for the right information for the syllabus and exam pattern? Then you are on the right page as here we are going to tell you all the details that are necessary to know. Thus, it will tell you that for which topics and what to prepare for the PET, PST and Written Exam. So scroll down your button and check it now.
Exam Pattern for PET/ PST Test 2018
All the candidates firstly called for the Physical Standard Test in which they have to fulfil the height, chest and weight requirements which are as follows-
- PET and PST Test will be of total 15 marks.
- Height- For OBC, UR, SC & MOBC category males candidates the minimum height should be 5 cm and for females, it should be 144.5 cm. All ST category males candidates height should be 160 cm and for females 142 cm.
- Chest- It should not less than 81 cm for men.
Whosoever will clear the PST he/she will be shortlisted for the next step that is Physical Efficiency Test in which they have to complete the following requirements-
- All the males’ candidates have to take part in the race of 1600 meters and females aspirants have to complete the 1200 meters race within 6 minutes 30 seconds.
Assam Police Jail Warder Written Exam Pattern 2018
Whosoever will crack both the PET and PST tests they will be shortlisted for the written exam. So, if you are thinking that how many questions will come in the exam, which subjects are going to be included in the exam and etc. then go ahead.
- The written exam will be held in Offline Mode that is OMR sheet.
- All the questions that will come in the exam will be of Objective Type.
- The subjects that will cover under the paper are General English, Science, Indian History/ Geography/ Polity/ Economy, Arithmetic, Reasoning, Assam’s History/ Geography/ Polity/ Economy and General Awareness.
- There will be total 75 questions will come out of which 10 questions come from the Reasoning, Science, English, GA & Maths respectively and 15 questions will be from the Assam’s H/G/P/E.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- For each right answer, 1 mark shall be given.
- The board has set the 10 marks for Extra Curricular Activities.
Dear users if you are facing any query related to the Assam Police Jail Warder Syllabus 2018 then you can share it frankly under the comment box which is managed below side. We will surely try to reply to you speedily and with the proper solution.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|PDF File of Syllabus||Get Here|
|Assam Police Result 2018|