Army Recruitment Rally Guntur 2017-18
By Indian Army, a new job invitation has come which is made for Guntur (Andhra Pradesh) location and desired candidates can apply for this after catching details what we are going to mention in order to eligibility criteria. For Army Recruitment Rally Guntur 2017-18 the authority wants talent applicants who have the capability to join Soldier (General Duty and Technical) post for unlimited vacancies for these districts Kadapa, Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore, Prakasam. So, if you are going to catch details about and then think that you are able to start the process of applying then ok it good for you because our page is also giving details to apply online from the official website of its department. It is an online mode to register until the program of the last date which has mentioned in the last of starting date. There is also afford info about hiring status as for authority will commence the serious term to select candidates so that choose best-talented person so let’s check altogether info and without late start to be prepared.
Army Recruitment Rally Guntur for Soldier (GD & Technical)
- Name of the Organization- Indian Army
- Posts- Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation Trade & Ammunition Examiner Category), Soldier Tradesman
- Venue of Rally- Municipal Stadium Kadapa
- Job Location- Guntur
- Official Website- join Indian army.nic.in
- Applying Mode- Online
How to Clear Physical Test- Tips
Army Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017-18
For Soldier Technical- That person can be eligible who should have passed in 12th standard with science stream (Biology, Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry) with minimum 40% marks for each subject and 50% in total way and this qualification need to complete with a recognized Institution/Board or complete three year Diploma in Engineering with any stream from a recognized institute of Polytechnic.
For Soldier General Duty- Applicants must have passed in class 10th/SSLC/Metric form a recognized Board/Institution for enrolment withal at least 33% marks in each allowed subjects and 45% in collective with exception that the aspirants from Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwa Vidyalaya, Varanasi and with English as necessary subjects also should have passed Purva Madhyam.
Soldier Tradesman- 8th/10th/ ITI pass candidate.
Age Boundary- There are different age limits for each category and which are following:
|Soldier General Duty||17 years + 6 months||21 years|
|All Other Jobs||17 years + 6 months||23 years|
Selection Procedures- Here, we are going to tell the procedures to select candidates and who can clear this one by one the that have the ability to join one of their desired posts.
- Physical Fitness Tests (PFT)
- Physical Measurement Tests (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Common Entrance Examination
Pay Scale- For now there are no details about salary still sooner in notification you can see which link has mentioned below.
Application Fee- There is relaxation for a fee and it is allowed for each category.
- Starting Date to Apply Online-19-November-2017
- Closing Date to Submit Form- 18-12-2017
- Event to Present for Recruitment Rally- 3rd to 13th January 2018 at 2:00 AM to 7:30 AM
How to Apply for ARO Guntur Army Recruitment Rally 2017
- Candidates, first you are going to click on the given which is showing below and after this, a page will appear where you have to click on “Registration”.
- Now, you should read all of all information and then click on the continue section.
- After this, you need to fill all in all black boxes with your true information about yourself and then also attach asking documents along with your scanned signature.
- There is no matter of fee so just go to the button of “Register” or “Submit”.
- You have registered now still now also catch button of download so that you can get the proof of application form.
Candidates, if you are thinking to ask a question to get a solution by our experts then without any doubt you can use our comment box to share queries as to Army Recruitment Rally Guntur 2017-18.