APIIT NAT Result 2018
Contenders are you excited to know the final date for APIIT NAT Result 2018? If yes then here we have the latest news for all those candidates who are eagerly waiting to watch their performance in the National Admission Test 2018 that board of Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology has decided to declare the result on 10th June 2018. Every year lakhs of candidates are used to apply for the NAT to take admission in UG and PG courses as if the aspirants qualify this test then they get the extra benefit that is scholarship. Like previous years this year also abundance no. of applicants has applied for it because everyone wants to grab this golden chance.
Interested applicants can check their result by online mode only as superiority has made an announcement that they will not send the results through post or e-mails. So, you have to get your result from the official website only which is “www.apiit.edu.in”.APIIT NAT Result 2018 includes a lot of parts like cut off marks and merit list which are given downward. You can also follow our easiest steps to catch your result without any troubles. Want to know that on which time the authority will announce the news of your result? If yes then follow our page without any doubts as will update it daily.
APIIT NAT Merit List 2018
Merit list will finally decide that whether you are selected or not. Authority will declare the APIIT NAT Merit List 2018 soon on its official website. It is the list which is prepared by the examination board after observing the marks obtained by the applicants in the test. If you want to get admission in one of the best course without any cost then your name mention on the top of the merit list. Once the merit list will declare then board will conduct the next step which is counselling. If your name is not included in the merit list then it means you have not selected for the further process.
APIIT NAT Cut Off Marks 2018
For every examination, superiority has decided cut off marks. Like every exam, you have to face this situation in this exam also. Candidates of every category (SC/ST/GEN/OBC) have to clear the sectional and overall cut off marks otherwise it may create some issues. If any aspirants fail to clear it then he/she will not be shortlisted for the next process.
APIIT NAT Counselling Process 2018
After the declaration of result the authority will commence the next round which is counselling and it will commence after the 15 or 20 days of the result. On the basis of your marks the authority will allot the seats and out of total seats, only 25% seats are reserved.
APIIT NAT Scholarship Information 2018
The aspirants who will crack the National Admission Test 2018 with good marks then he will get the scholarship according to their marks. All the details related to APIIT NAT Scholarship are mention below.
|Marks in %||Tuition Fees in %|
|40% to 50%||10%|
|51% to 60%||15%|
|61% to 65%||20%|
|66% to 70%||25%|
|71% to 75%||30%|
|76% to 80%||40%|
|81% to 90%||80%|
|91% to 100%||100%|
Overview of APIIT NAT Result 2018
- Name of Institute- Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology
- Test Name- National Admission Test
- Examination Date- 03rd June 2018
- Result Status- 10th June 2018
- Counselling- 4th week of June or 1st week of July 2018
- Classes Start- 1st or 2nd week of August 2018
Guidelines to Download APIIT NAT Result 2018
- Initially, candidates have to visit the “official site” which is arranged below.
- After a while, the homepage of APIIT will be open in front of you.
- Then, click on the “National Admission Test 2018” given under the “Admission” section which is given at the top of that page.
- Now, choose the “NAT Result 2018” link which is blinking on the right side of the page.
- It’s time to fill your “Application No.” or “Registration No.” and “Date of Birth”.
- Hit the “Submit” or “OK” key.
- Finally, your result will be displayed within a minute.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
Candidates if you catching any query regarding APIIT NAT Result 2018 then don’t feel shy and share your doubts under the comment box as we will try our best to sort out your problems.