Air India Limited Recruitment 2018
Are you looking for the job in Air India department? If yes then here is a golden chance for all those fresher and experienced aspirants. Thus, Air India Limited has released the notification to recruit the 295 candidates (both male & female) for the post of Cabin Crew. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the Air India Limited Recruitment 2018 before or on the ending date of registration which is 2nd May 2018. Applications will be accepted through online mode only so you can apply by the official link of Air India Limited which is managed at the last of this page. The recruitment board wants to fill up the vacant seats only by the active and passionate contenders who truly eligible & deserves the post of Cabin Crew.
The Air India Limited will hire the 295 Cabin Crew so if you want to grab this opportunity then you need to read all the details carefully like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Experience and etc. If you meet all these conditions then you can easily apply for this post. We have managed all the terms and conditions regarding this post below so you don’t need to search anywhere else. The candidates who are interested in this post they need to work very hard because examiners are going to conduct preliminary and written test for both experienced and fresher applicants. If you don’t clear the pre-test then you are not shortlisted for the written test. To snatch this opportunity contenders can take the help of our expert’s tips which helps them a lot. For more info about Air India Limited Recruitment 2018 go ahead……
Brief Info for Air India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Department- Air India Limited
- Job Designation- Cabin Crew
- Total No. of Vacancies- 295
- Job Location- Delhi, India
- Applying Mode- Online
- Starting Date of Registration- 12th April 2018
- Closing Date of Registration- 2nd May 2018
- Written Test Date for Experienced Cabin Crew- 6th May 2018
Categories and Gender Vise Vacancies-
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Education Qualification- For both trainee and experienced candidates the minimum qualification is different which is mentioned below-
- Experienced Cabin Crew- The applicants who have experienced they must have a 10th & +2 degree from a Govt. recognized Board or University.
- Trainee Cabin Crew- Aspirants who are fresher’s and wants to apply then he/she should complete his/her Graduation or 10th & 12th with 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management or Travel & Tourism.
Required Age- Age Limit for both experienced and trainee Cabin Crew is given below-
- For Trainee Cabin Crew- The minimum age is 18 and the maximum age is 27 for fresher.
- For Experienced Cabin Crew- The age of experienced candidates should be between 18 to 35 years.
Age Relaxation- For SC/ST aspirants it is 5 years and for OBC is 3 years.
Physical & Medical Standards-
|Height||Min. 172 cms||Min. 160 cms|
|Body Mass Index||18-25||18-22|
|Speech||Candidates should not stammer while speaking and have a good command on the English language.|
|Vision||Near vision should be N/5 in better eye and N/6 in the worst eye and the Distant vision should be 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye.|
|Language||Candidates must have fluency in English and Hindi with any foreign language.|
- Trainee Cabin Crew- Firstly candidates have to clear the Preliminary Medical Examination and Personality Assessment Test and if they crack these test then they have to appear for written test.
- Experienced Cabin Crew- Experienced candidates have to appear for the Preliminary Medical Examination and those who qualify this test then he/she shortlisted for the written test which will be held on 6th May 2018.
Steps to Apply for Air India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, candidates should visit the “official site” of Air India Limited which is arranged at the end side of this page.
- Now, the home page of Air India Limited will be open in front of you.
- Then, select the “Career” section which is given on the bottom of that page.
- Hit the “Recruitment Notifications” which is set on the right side of the page.
- Now, click on the notification accord to your desired post.
- After it fill in up all required details as demanded.
- Tap on the “Submit or login key”.
- Finally, your registration will be successful.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
If you have any problem regarding Air India Limited Recruitment 2018 then don’t kill your time and comment now under the solution box which is given downward.
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
Air India Limited Recruitment 2017
The applicants are updated with an information about Air India Limited Recruitment 2017. The Air India, North Region has delivered a notification for the post of female cabin crew for the eligible candidates who are interested in applying for the post.
The notification was issued for the total of 400 untaken vacancies. The applicants are invited across the country who have good communication skills and fluency in English. The officials of Air India has invited applications for both experienced as well as fresher’s. It is a bright opportunity for the candidates who want to apply for the cabin crew post.
The applicants can apply online for the post. Starting date to apply for the post is 10th July 2017 and the last date to apply is 1st August 2017. Hurry up and apply for the post online as it is the wonderful opportunity. More details and information about the female cabin crew post is mention below. If the job hunters wish to collect more information then they must visit the official notification provided at the end of the page.
Details about the Vacancies of Female Cabin Crew
|S.No.||Category of Candidates||Total number of Posts|
Short Information about Air India Limited Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Organization: Air India Limited
- Location: Delhi
- Name of the Post: Female Cabin Crew (Experienced and Trained)
- Total number of Posts: 400
- Category: Air India Cabin Crew Notification
- Starting date to Apply Online: 10th July 2017
- Last date to Apply Online: 1st August 2017
- Date of Walk-In-Interview: 3rd August 2017, 4th August 2017 and 5th August 2017
- Language: Fluency in English and Hindi
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Facial Appearance: Fair colour with no marks and no noticeable blemishes.
Air India Eligibility Standards for Cabin Crew Job 2017
The eligibility criteria as set by the officials of Air India for the recruitment of Female Cabin Crew is mention below. Before applying for the post must have a look at the criteria.
- Educational Qualification: The female applicants who want to apply for the post of cabin crew must have done graduation or 3 years diploma/degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) or Travel and Tourism from any recognised university or institute.
- Selection Process: The selection process is different for the experienced cabin crew and trainee cabin crew.
- For Experienced Cabin Crew: There will be a walk-in-interview for the candidates who will successfully apply for the post of Cabin Crew before the due date. Before the personal interview, the candidates are required to check the BMI, Height and Vision i.e. the Preliminary Medical Examination.
Venue of Walk-In-Interview:
Training Hall, Ground Floor
Air India Admin Building, Opp. Post Office
IGI Airport, Terminal- 1, Palam,
- For Trainee Cabin Crew: There will be a Written Test for the candidates who will successfully apply for the post of Cabin Crew before the due date. Before the written test the candidates are required to check the BMI, Height and Vision i.e. the Preliminary Medical Examination followed by a Group Dynamics (GD) and Personality Assessment Test (PAT).
- Application Form Fees: The candidates who will fill the application form online will have to pay Rs. 1,000 in the form of Demand Draft in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, DELHI.
- Age Limit: The age limit differs between experienced and trainee cabin crew. Age relaxation of 5 years is provided to the candidates who belongs to SC/ST category and 3 years of age relaxation is given to OBC category candidates.
- For Experienced Cabin Crew: 18 years to 35 years of age
- For Trainee Cabin Crew: 18 years to 27 years of age
Steps to Apply for Air India Limited Cabin Crew Post 2017
- Visit the official website of Air India.
- Click on the link of Careers.
- As you will click on that link a page will get display on your screen.
- Look for the link to female cabin crew notification.
- Click on apply online.
- A form will get display on your screen.
- Fill up the form with the details asked in the form correctly.
- Re-check all the details you entered in the form ad press submit button.
- Download the application form.
If the candidates have any query about Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 or any related questions then you can contact us and we will reply to your questions shortly. The applicants can leave their remarks below in the comment section.
For more updates and information stay tuned to our page.