AIBE 13 Notification 2019
Are you interested to clear the All India Bar Examination 13 so that you will be awarded by the Bar Council of India for the “Certificate of Practice” of Advocate? If really yes, get ready for the AIBE 13 Notification 2019 because it is for those candidates who want to attempt this exam which is going to be conducted in the month of May 2019. Firstly, you have to clear one thing for you that you are perfectly eligible or not for this exam to participate just because the only the right capability of candidates could fill AIBE 13 Application Form 2019. The whole information of official demands such as eligibility section, vital documents, guidelines etc. are already given by our track so that any candidate will not be disturbed or confused. The mode of submitting AIBE 13 Exam Registration Form 2019 is only online that’s why we are informing you several steps to apply simple and speedily and the whole program of sending payment.
उन सभी अभियार्थियो को अब सावधान रहना चाहिए जो बार कौंसिल ऑफ़ इंडिया के द्वारा करायी जाने वाली एआईबीइ १३ की परीक्षा में भाग लेना चाहते है ताकि वो परीक्षा को पास कर एडवोकेट का “प्रैक्टिस सर्टिफिकेट” प्राप्त करे, जैसे कि, अधिकारियो द्वारा इस परीक्षा के सम्बन्ध में आवेदन फॉर्म जल्द ही ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर दिए जायेंगे| हमने अपने पेज पर सभी जरूरी डाक्यूमेंट्स, योग्यता, आवेदन करने के नियमो तथा अन्य जानकारियों के सम्बन्ध में सम्पूर्ण सूचना दे दी है और आगे भी जब कोई नई जानकारी अधिकारियो द्वारा दी जाएगी तो तुरंत इस पेज पर अपडेट करेंगे|
- State Bar Council Enrolment- Contenders must be registered with State Bar Council.
- Education Qualification- Candidates should have completed the degree of LLB from a recognized Institute and there is no requirement of minimum scores with the LLB degree.
- Attempts for Exam- To qualify this exam, a contender can perform for this exam according to their need. As an advocate of the State Bar Council, this is individual of her/ him being joined for more than two years.
Users, you should keep ready all the following documents otherwise in absence of any document your registration cannot be succeeded. So, let’s know about them from here…
- Advocate ID Card
- Scanned Photo
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Enrollment Certificate
- Certificate of Category (if applicable)
- Scanned Signature
Application Fee- The mentioned detail of fee are most likely that fee of registration will be in this way:
- General/ OBC Users- Rs.3560/-
- ST/ SC- 2560/-
The payment mode must be SBI Challan only because no another way of sending payment would be acceptable.
- Each document must be self-attested what you will upload.
- Candidates, you have to mention each verifiable information with correct spellings.
- The size of a photograph of contenders must be same according to the demand for
- Once any contender will be sent fee for AIBE afterwards, it cannot be refunded.
- Candidate must mention working phone number and e-mail ID because BCI will use them to inform you about the mandatory details.
|Name of the Organization||Bar Council of India|
|Name of the Exam||All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 13|
|Important Dates for AIBE (13) 2019
|Opening Date for Online Registration||1st Week of March 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||2nd Week of May 2019|
|Starting Date to Submit Registration Fee||1st Week of March 2019|
|Closing Date to Pay Application Fee||2nd Week of May 2019|
|Ending Date for Application Form Completion||3rd Week of May 2019|
|Last Date for Incomplete Registration Form Completion||3rd Week of May 2019|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||4th Week of May 2019|
|Examination Date||1st Week of June 2019|
- Firstly, you are going to click on the official web page of AIBE which is given in the links’ table.
- You have to tap on that “Register Here (AIBE XIII) and it will meet to you at the left-hand side of the page.
- Next, you can fill the appeared registration form and upload all
- Later, press the “Save Button” which will at the last of that official page.
- Then, the password along with registration is produced and shall be sent to the e-mail ID & mobile number of candidate.
- After sending the application, check the registration number and password from your e-mail ID.
- Again you have to arrive at the web page of AIBE to click on the “Login Here (AIBE XIII).
- You need to insert your password and registration number afterwards, tap on the “Login”.
- Now, you can see the all detail of registration on the screen and hit on the switch as to “Challan Button”.
- Next, you should get a print out of the Challan by Ctrl+D.
- Later of 24 hours of application, visit any branch related to SBI in order to make fee along with the Challan Printed copy.
- Make registration fee and retain signed & sealed Challan copy with you.
- Again you have to log in from the AIBE (XIII) (later 24 hours of making payment) by fill asking details.
- Get the “Upload Challan & Details” key and later, insert every information for using of “Submit” button.
- You have to visit on the back page to tap on “Application Form”.
- You need to take a print out of your registration form.
Brief Note:- Do not submit the hard copy of registration form or any kind of documents/ Papers in Bar Council of India.
If application form has any issue or incomplete detail then you need to kindly inform superiors by the helpline number and you may also send your problem via email which is given below:
- Helpline Number: 011-49225022/23 and 011-41533681
- Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org
If you are waiting for the help in order to receive from the experts then you should surely send message us about AIBE 13 Notification 2019 in the provided comment block. Our colleagues will inform you about every detail on the basis of official decisions.
|Official Site||Arranged Here|