Agra University Results 2018
Are the candidates ready to grab the Agra University Results 2018? The candidates wait is going to be end who has attempted the examination in Agra University soon as the University is going to declare the result for the various Post Graduate and Under Graduate programs.
Every year the university conducts the numerous examinations for the various programs offered by the university. The University is going to declare the result for the examination which was conducted a few times ago. The examination was commenced successfully for the several courses and for several years. The examination session was finished and now it’s time for the declaration of the result. The university will declare the result shortly for BA, B.Sc, M.Sc. and numerous other courses for 1st, 2nd,3rd year.
The applicants who have appeared for the examination and are looking for the updates of the result can visit the official website of the Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University and check the result from their after the official announcement.
If the candidates who have attempted the examination for several programs fail to achieve the minimum passing marks in any of the subjects then do not worry about it or do not get tensed. You can apply for that same subject again after the announcement of the result by filling the re-appear form and can sit for that particular exam in next year. The result for the same will then come in next year. To qualify the exam with good marks the candidates must prepare sufficiently and then go for the exam. Good luck to all the candidates for the result.
Last Updated on 26th April 2018
A Short Detail about Agra University Results 2018
- Name of the University: Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University
- Formerly Known: Agra University
- Location: Agra, Uttar Pradesh
- Type of University: State University
- Category: Agra University Results
- Status: Available
- Name of the Courses: Various Technical and Non-Technical Courses
- Official Website:dbrau.org.in
Information about the DBRA University
The university was formerly known as Agra University, now it is known as Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University. It is a state university. The University is located in the historic city Agra in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It was established in the year 1927 and the university was renamed in 1996. The university offers numerous technical and non-technical courses to the students. There are 200 colleges which are affiliated to Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University and the Agra University is affiliated to UGC. There several institutes in the university such as
- Institute of Social Sciences
- Institute of Life Sciences
- Institute of Fine Arts
- Institute of Hindi and Linguistics
- Institute of Home Science
- Institute of Basic Science
- Institute of Rural Development
- Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Institute of Vocational Education
- Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management
- Institute of Computer and Information Science
- Department of Library Information Science
- Department of History
- Department of Adult and Continuing Education and Extension
- Department of Physical Education
Steps to Download the DBRA University Results 2018
The candidates who have attempted the examination in the university must go through the steps stated below as how to check the result for the various undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Visit the official website of Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University.
- Click on the block of Results.
- As you will click on that link the result for various examinations will get display on your screen.
- Look for your result and open that link.
- Enter your roll number in the form that will get display on your screen correctly.
- Press submit button.
- Your result will be shown on your screen.
- Download the result.
The candidates who have attempted the examination according to the year concerned and wish to gather more information and details about Agra University Results 2018 or if the candidates face any difficulty in searching for the result or any related questions then feel free to contact us. Leave your comments beneath and we will reply to your queries in a while. Keep in touch with our page for more new updates.